Categories
Uncategorized

Meet Ciara

My name is Ciara and I recently graduated from UVU’s nursing program in December of 2019. I have accepted a job at Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George and I will be working on the float pool team as an RN. I’m so excited for the opportunity that I will have to learn and grow as a nurse in a field that will stretch me and require me to be adaptable as I work on almost all the units at the hospital. My long term goal would be to one day go back to school and get my DNP at the University of Utah in women’s health and midwifery. Until then, I’m excited to finally be a nurse and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge.

The purpose of this blog is to track my progress and growth as I learn during the BSN program. I will be recording thoughts that I have and things that I learn about what makes a good leader and what I hope to apply in my career as a future nurse leader. Once this class is over, I hope to refer back on this blog to help me remember the valuable information that I’ll have written here.